Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental
- Oregon Dental Service
- United Concordia
- Contact our office to inquire about additional plans that we participate with
- Care Credit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Check, cash and all major Credit Cards accepted.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call us at Oregon City Office Phone Number 503-655-6239 for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!